Wednesday, June 4, 2008

There's a backwash in my gene pool!

These photos are not of the same child:


We have visiting family in town. My cousin, in fact. On my mom's side. She brought her daughter with them. Her daughter is my daughter, 3 years ago. An almost 2 bag of giggles and discoveries. Just like my five year old once was (you know, before she got hard and cynical and disgruntled with world politics and the state of the economy...)


 T-Bird has her very own Mini-Me! The resemblances are frightening! In fact, the little visitor is more likely to be mistaken for T-bird's little sister than the bona fide sibling, AirBear (who, fortunately, doesn't seem to be too put out by the similarities everyone keeps oohing and aahing about).

1 comment:

Sprinkle said...

Oh. My. Goodness.
Amazing.