Friday, June 27, 2008

Giving credit where it is due

So my oven packed up. 
And the stove.
And the dishwasher.
All at once.

After numerous phone calls and visits to the appliance shops in Durbanville, I contacted an electrician.

I was so impressed with the quick and efficient service provided. His manners and tidiness, friendliness and pricing were all first-rate.

If you stay in the Durbanville area and need someone to check out any of your faulty household appliances, I can really recommend:

COBAR: Appliance & Refrigeration Services
Contact: Kobus Barnard (38 years experience)
Registered Electrical & Contracting Industry
Tygerberg Chamber of Commerce and Industry Member
Cell: 083 283 2165
(w): 021 981 4118

Hope it helps.

1 comment:

WBean said...

Dear Jess
Thank you so much for this contact! It came at just the right time when my fridge/freezer died. Unfortunately, it could not be resurrected, but Kobus gave me some great advice and I am now the proud owner of a FROST FREE fridge/freezer. Thank you for putting his contact details "out there" for people like myself to find. It was a real lifesaver!