Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The benefits of wooing the mother-in-law

There is a little boy in T-Bird's class who blushes if you mention her name. It's the cutest thing, really. Whenever she arrives or leaves, he calls out to her and waves.

She doesn't seem to be too interested in his advances at this stage. She refers to him as, "oh, ja, he's my friend."

That hasn't deterred the little guy though. I think he is very dedicated in his endeavours to win her heart.

His most ardent efforts, however, have been focussed at me! This little guy will spot me out of a hundred moms and wave furiously while calling out "Hallloooo!" Even if I am sitting in my car, and he happens to pass by, on the other side of the parking lot, he will make very sure that I have taken note of his greeting! 

It's quite cute really.

Nice kid.

No comments: