Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kiss the Girls Chapter 2


So, that AirBear really is quite something!

The rules have been set in stone: A boy may only kiss you if they've asked your daddy's permission.

By the way, I ran this past their daddy who has added fine print to the contract:
You may only kiss my daughter when it is proven that you can wee a hole through a rock.

So my youngest, bless her wanton little wellies, has a a mind that works like a Swiss watch. Tick, tick, tick. As the Stay-at-home-mother that I am, it is my responsibility to do the school run. Tick, tick, tick. This means that the friends at school get to see me. Not daddy. Tick, tick, tick. So how do we make the whole: "Ask my daddy" thing a little easier? Tick, tick, tick.

True as taxes, my four year-old pipes up with this gem from the backseat on the way home from school today.

"Mom, I really want Daddy to have a turn to take me to school tomorrow."

I see through your conniving, unscrupulous plans, my darling youngest. I own you.

2 comments:

Sprinkle said...

That's my girl! Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I need to get a copy of that contract...