Sunday, October 5, 2008

Isn't it Ironic?

There are few things in my life that I find more satisfying than:

1. Eating something I have grown in my own garden. (We're talking veggies here, ok Rob?)
2. Vacuuming over something that goes all clinkety in the machine as it gets sucked up into black hole oblivion.
3. Getting into a bed that is dressed in fresh, clean linen.

And on the other hand...

There is nothing I find more tragic than to realise the very satisfying things in my life have all got to do with getting the housework done. How sad am I?

1 comment:

Double J N T said...

Well I'll have to grow my own veges now, I definitely agree with 2 and 3.
Finding satisfaction in life should be enjoyed, wherever you find it. If it's fresh sheets that turn your slippers, so be it.
Cleaning my desk is also hugely satisfying to me.