Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wonky Donkey

T-Bird: Mom, is petrol very expensive?
Mom: Yes.
T-Bird: How much does a car cost?
Mom: I dunno. About one hundred and twenty thousand rands, maybe.
T-Bird: Is that more than a thousand?
Mom: Yip. Quite a bit.
T-Bird: How much is a donkey?
Mom: I dunno. Maybe four thousand rands.
T-Bird: I think I'm going to get a donkey instead of a car!
Mom: Really?
T-Bird: Yes.
AirBear: And a donkey is friendly. I'm going to get one too!
Mom: And what if it rains?
T-Bird: I'll take an umbrella with.
AirBear: And a raincoat.
Mom: And where will you keep your donkey?
T-Bird: I'll build a huge huge huge stable.
AirBear: And I'll have a huge huge huge garden. With carrots in it.
Mom: I see. And what about the petrol?
T-Bird: Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Normal Mom said...

Did the donkeys come with car seats by any chance?
Just asking, 'cos it is something to consider!

Double J N T said...

That's just priceless.
How's the stable coming along?