Friday, March 21, 2008

People watching

Today my family and I went to Wimpy at Canal Walk for breakfast. I did a little People-Watching, and this is what I saw:
I saw a man that looked like a woman.
I saw a woman that looked like a man.
I saw a baby that looked like a teenager.
I saw a teenager that looked like a baby.
I saw a boy kissing a girl.
I saw a girl kissing a baby.
I saw a baby kissing a dog.
I saw a dog following an Easter Bunny.
The Easter Bunny looked like a teenager, but I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.
A man who did not look like a woman followed the Easter Bunny.
The man looked like Father Christmas.
Father Christmas did not like dogs.
The woman who looked like a man called the dog.
The dog's name was "Claude".
The baby's name was Tyrone. Tyrone got into trouble with his mother (who looked like a woman) for kissing the dog, Claude.
Father Christmas called the Easter Bunny "Sam". 
I still couldn't tell if Sam was a boy or a girl.
Father Christmas kissed a girl. 
The girl called Father Christmas "Daddy".
The girl asked Father Christmas if they could have a dog. 
Father Christmas said "No."
The girl kissed Father Christmas, turned and followed a woman who was eating an Easter Bunny.
An Easter Bunny without ears looks like a dog.

No comments: