Thursday, March 20, 2008

An apology - of sorts

Hi.
Are you mad at me?
Do you want some time to sort out your feelings about all of this?
...
...
Is that enough?
No?
...
...
...
It's ok, you know, because it's not you. It's me. This has never been about you. It's always just been about me.
I know, I know. I have issues. You've told me that before.
...
It's alright if you're mad at me.
And maybe you're disappointed?
I knew you might be, that's why I didn't tell you sooner.
I'm not perfect. I tried to be, really I did. I just couldn't keep it up ALL the time.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is...
Crap!
This is as good as I'm going to get.
I can only hope it's enough for you.
So that's all, I guess.
Maybe you'll stay, maybe you'll go.
I kind of hope you'll stay - we have had some good times together; you and me.
So.
I guess that's all I wanted to say.
See you?

No comments: