Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Here goes

So, at the age of 29, I feel like I may be going through my midlife crisis. If this is the case, will I only live to be 58? And if this is the case, then I feel that this may be far more serious than at first I thought it might be. 

What with moving in to a new phase of life, the kids starting school and the hormones acting up, the tide definitely feels like it may be turning. Trying to reach back to a time in my life when things were easy, uncomplicated and irresponsible, and yet feel like I am making a valuable contribution to the state of the nation, or at least the state of my family, how insecure and shaky things feel!

I need some light distraction - a brain-dead movie, perhaps, or an easy-level Sudoku to mull over while I sip on a hot coffee... The java bean is calling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a great friend - I have no regrets about that!

M