Monday, May 19, 2008

Promiscuous Playtime

(WARNING: If you happened upon this post through a Google search of the same name, let me usher you off on your way, lest you suffer grave disappointment at what you find here.)

Barbie is a skank - I'm sorry, but I had to say it.

Firstly, I have just found a trail of her clothing lying around my house. The last item to be discovered (in my peg box, no less!) was a pair of nearly see-through knickers. Now, what they were doing in my peg-box, heaven only knows!

Gathering her apparel together, I sought that naked philistine, only to find her cavorting with Barney and Strawberry ShortCake (in various states of undress) underneath the couch! It would seem to me that she had also spent some time tainting the innocent minds of Snow White, Belle, Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty) and Ariel, because when I returned her to her toy chest, I found the above-mentioned harem locked in some strange tryst involving what appears to be a clothing exchange program gone wrong. The girls were half dressed in each others clothing, with all undergarments clearly unaccounted for.

I suppose it wouldn't have been that suspicious, if it wasn't for the audience to this semi-bare debauchery; a newborn baby, a My Little Pony, and a fully-clad groom (with a pink waistcoat) all positioned in various poses ranging from mild interest, to exceptional attentiveness, around the reveling (and revealing) collection of figurines.

And I blame Barbie for this depraved behaviour. Ever since she joined the Toy Box Dwellers, things have taken a turn for the dishonourable. She has brought with her a lecherous aura that seems to be infiltrating the playroom - here's a "for instance": Shoes. Often times, all that the busty little tarts of the toy box are wearing, is a pair of high heels. I mean really, just how slutty is that? And, talking of busty tarts, I swear these girls are in a continuous cleavage competition the way they lie around topless all the time. The fact that they were all cast off the same mould, seems to matter not!

In the past, clothing, although removed now and again, would always be returned. Not any more - it would seem that the latest craze is to strip off any apparel as fast as you can, but for what aim? I am, as yet, still unsure. Baby dolls used to be the highlight of playtime. No longer, unless they are being birthed in a noisy manner by the ridiculously proportioned "Mother" herself!

So it would seem that I have my work cut out for me: policing playtime. If Barbie doesn't pull her act straight and start setting a good example of dress, manner and style, and continues to prostitute herself so blatantly, she's going to be replaced by Raggedy Anne.

I'm just saying... 's all!

No comments: